Starting Feb. 26, DART will begin offering GoLink service – a new on-demand shuttle service – in three areas of Southern Dallas: Rylie, Kleberg and the International Inland Port of Dallas, a freight trucking and rail hub in southern Dallas County.
Beginning Mar. 12, GoLink will replace the North Central Plano On-Call service out of Parker Road Station. The new North Central Plano GoLink service also will be extended north to serve the Chase Oaks area.
Expanded Plano service in the Legacy area begins Mar. 26. GoLink replaces Route 346 and the current Legacy Lunch service based at the Northwest Plano Park & Ride.
A new zone in far North Plano will begin in late summer where no bus routes currently operates. The area is bordered by Spring Creek Parkway, Custer Road, Ohio Drive and SH 121 Sam Rayburn Tollway.
Here’s what riders should know:
- The easiest way to request a GoLink ride is through the TapRide app. More information at GoPass.org/app.
- DART will charge regular fares for GoLink.
- GoLink service is from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays, excluding major holidays.
- You choose your pick-up and drop-off location.
- Be at your pick-up location, as vans depart promptly after arriving at the pick-up point.
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a fare-paying adult.
- All GoLink vehicles meet ADA requirements.
Additional information can be found at DART.org/GoLink or by calling 214-979-1111. The TapRide app is available in Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Once you download the app, select GoLink/DART.