11:30 p.m. from EBJ Union Station and 11:35 p.m. from Victory Station. (Last Green Line train to connect to the last TRE train at Victory Station is 11:08 p.m. from MLK, Jr. Station and 11:11 p.m. from Fair Park Station.)10 Keys to a Winning Trip Follow this game plan for a great experience at the AT&T Red River Showdown.
1. Rely on your coaching staff: DART staff will be at key stations to help you buy tickets, make connections and have a great game day!
2. Make GoPass your top option: Save time and avoid the lines by buying your pass in advance with our FREE app, available in the App Store and on Google Play. (But don’t activate it until the day you go the fair.
3. Activate, activate, activate: Be sure to activate your GoPass ticket before you board.
4. Go old school: Don’t have the app? Purchase a pass from a ticket vending machine at the station.
5. Go new school: Try the GoPass Tap card, DART’s reloadable transit card that automatically gives you the best fare every time you ride. Simply tap your card to a reader on a DART Rail platform or bus -- and go! You can purchase your card at hundreds of retail locations, such as participating 7-Eleven and Tom Thumb stores. (Note: Each rider needs their own GoPass Tap card.)
6. Sign up for alerts: DART alerts keep you in the know, on the go! To sign up, just text DARTTXOU to 41411.
7. Park it: Free parking is available at many DART facilities. Visit DART.org/maps for a complete list of available parking.
8. Run the spread: Spread out along the platform as your train approaches and use all available doors for boarding. Please note that the center section of each rail vehicle has low floors that are level with the platform -- perfect for those with strollers, wagons, wheelchairs, walkers or other mobility devices.
9. Pass it along: Know friends going to the fair but not the game? Tell them to get $2 off fair admission with the GoPass app.
10. Start early: To ensure you’re in your seat for the kickoff, allow extra time and take advantage of early transit service.
Soon, we’ll know which state earned bragging rights in this longstanding grudge match. We hope you enjoy the game and, just as importantly, we hope you enjoy the ride!#DART2StateFair