Five. Four. Three. Two. One!
Complete your countdown to 2017 with a dazzling fireworks display at Reunion Tower.
Hunt Realty and Reunion Tower are teaming up with AT&T to bring you AT&T Streaming Lights at Reunion Tower, a spectacular event that will light up the Dallas sky on New Year’s Eve.
The fireworks show will begin at 11:59 p.m. CT on Saturday, Dec. 31. The show will feature more than 4,000 pyrotechnic special effects with the magnificent downtown skyline as its backdrop. Enjoy the show as you listen to a simulcast of music from NOW 102.9 FM.
Due to safety requirements, the Reunion Tower lawn will be closed to the public, but you can make plans to DART to a few watch parties in Dallas.
A Few DARTable Viewing Locations:
- Trinity Groves – Take Bus Route 052 from Rosa Parks Plaza to the Singleton at Herbert stop.
- Old Red Museum – Take the Green or Orange lines to West End Station, then walk four minutes to the museum.
- W Hotel Victory Dallas– Take the Green or Orange lines to Victory Station, then walk four minutes to the hotel.
- Happiest Hour – Take the Green or Orange lines to Victory Station, then walk seven minutes to the bar.
- Alamo Drafthouse Dallas – Take the Blue or Red lines to Convention Center Station then walk seven minutes to the Alamo Drafthouse.
- Checkered Past Winery – Take the Blue or Red lines to Cedars Station, then walk three minutes to the winery.
For more information about the fireworks show, visit www.reuniontower.com.