Welcome to Dallas, MegaFest 2015 attendees! The festival celebrating entertainment, inspiration and empowerment takes over downtown Dallas and DART is your best bet to get between venues.
Download GoPass and pick up your four-day GoPass ticket to make sure you always have your fare ready when traveling between the American Airlines Center and Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
Pick your method for transportation.
• Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center (Convention Center Station) – Served by the Blue Line and the Red Line. (If you are riding TRE to Union Station, transfer to the Red or Blue Line.)
• American Airlines Center (Victory Station) – Served by the Green Line, the Orange Line and the Trinity Railway Express (TRE).
• Customers traveling by DART Rail between Convention Center Station and Victory Station will need to transfer trains at West End Station.
• DART bus service between American Airlines Center and the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center will be available to MegaFest attendees. Board buses outside the west entrance of American Airlines Center. At Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, board buses on Ceremonial Drive outside of Hall C.
• For more efficient boarding of buses, please purchase your DART pass prior to getting in the bus line. GoPass will be your best option for purchasing your transit pass.
• The bus service schedule is as follows:
Aug. 20: 5:30 p.m. to midnight
Aug. 21: 7 a.m. to midnight
Aug. 22: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Aug. 23: 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Get more information at DART.org/megafest.