Let DART be your ride to the endless list of New Year’s Eve events around the Dallas-Fort Worth area this Wednesday evening. DART will be operating extra service until 2 a.m. See below for complete details.
Wednesday, December 31
- DART buses and the TRE will be on a regular weekday schedule, but an extra westbound TRE train will leave 20 minutes after the Big D NYE fireworks at Victory Station.
- DART Rail has a regular weekday schedule until midnight. Trains will then run every 30 minutes until 2 a.m. Two-car trains will operate on the Red, Orange and Blue lines with three-car trains on the Green Line.
- The last scheduled DART trains from the Big D NYE event are:
- Red Line to Parker Road departs West End at 2:14 a.m.
- Red Line to Westmoreland departs West End at 2:18 a.m.
- Blue Line to Downtown Rowlett departs West End at 2:17 a.m.
- Blue Line to Ledbetter departs West End at 2:16 a.m.
- Orange Line to Parker Road departs Victory at 1:57 a.m.
- Orange Line to DFW Airport departs Victory at 2:05 a.m.
- Green Line to North Carrollton/Frankford departs Victory at 2:29 a.m.
- Green Line to Buckner departs Victory at 2:02 a.m.
Thursday, January 1
- DART buses and light rail operate on a Sunday schedule.
- TRE – No service.
- Paratransit – Sunday schedule. Regular subscription trips will be canceled on New Year’s Day. The Paratransit Scheduling Center will also be closed.
- DART administrative offices are closed.
DART route and schedule information is available on www.DART.org and TRE information is at www.TrinityRailwayExpress.org. Customers needing schedule information can also call 214.979.1111. DART’s Customer Information Center will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. on New Year’s Eve and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on New Year’s Day.
Have a safe and happy new year!