Did you know DART offers e-mail and text message service alerts down to the specific rail line or bus route? Get a head start on your trip, especially during the severe weather season by signing up for service alerts for your specific route(s).
1. Click or visit dart.org/email to begin the signup process. A new window or tab should open.
2. Select which type of alert you want to receive (email or text message) and input your email address or phone number.
3. Confirm your email address or phone number and create a subscriber password (optional).
4. Begin selecting which routes and topics you would like to subscribe to. We offer alerts for all four rail lines, the Trinity Railway Express, every bus route, and other topics like news releases, job postings, Rider Insider (for events and activities) and more. Select as many as you would like and press SUBMIT at the bottom of the page.
5. You’re done! Text message alerts will come from 468-311 and email alerts will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for riding!
Also, be sure to follow DART on Twitter at @dartalerts for all service alert information.