In an effort to help customers plan trips, DART has upgraded its online trip planner found here. Check out some of the new features below and let us know what you think!
1. TRIP PLANNING: Once you’ve entered your origin, a box appears on the map. You can quickly find nearby stops to your location by selecting “Find Nearby Stops”.
2. ROUTE SCHEDULES: Routes are listed in numerical order. To quickly jump to the rail lines, type the first letter of the line name. Once a route is selected, the map quickly shows you all available stops. Zoom in on the map to view more detailed information.
3. NEXT DEPARTURES: Know your Stop ID number already? Enter it here and you are one click from:
– next departure times for all routes at that stop
– seeing all routes that serve the stop
– finding other nearby stops
– starting to plan a trip
4. LANDMARKS: Quickly find popular locations within the DART service area. Select the “Plus” sign to open a category.
5. STOP FINDER: Don’t know your Stop ID? Enter an address or select a landmark to find nearby stops. The ten closest stops are highlighted. The Stop ID is the 5 digit number before the name of the stop.