The Silver Line project is moving forward, and DART is working to keep you updated every step of the way.
Today, we want to take a closer look at how DART is collaborating with the community to keep you informed and get feedback and insights from you that will be instrumental in shaping the project.
Where can I get more information?
The Silver Line is now in the pre-construction phase. There are multiple ways for you to find more information about what that means for you and your community:
- Check out the Cotton Belt “Silver Line” page on our website: DART.org/CottonBelt
- Review our “Behind the Tracks” series on DART Daily
- Check out our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter
We also recently launched our Silver Line Q&A to answer questions we frequently receive about the project, its timeline, how we are mitigating community impacts, and other considerations. We’ll be answering questions on a rolling basis, so tune into the DART Daily regularly to see the latest from the Silver Line Q&A.
Can I attend a community meeting?
The short answer is, yes. You’re more than welcome to attend. We will be hosting these meetings regularly throughout North Texas, giving you a chance to learn more about different aspects of the project and ask questions directly of our DART experts. Check out our webpage for details on upcoming meetings.
I have a question; who can I ask?
We understand you might have a question you can’t find on the website or that is specific to your local area. Good news! There are so many ways to stay in touch:
- Sign-up for project alerts at DART.org/CottonBelt
- Email us at [email protected]
- Connect with us on facebook.com/DARTDallas
- Tweet us your question using #SilverLineQandA
- Call the DART hotline at 972‐833‐2856
- Reach out to one of our Community Engagement Representatives:
- Chris Walters: 214‐749‐3280 (North Dallas, Richardson and Plano)
- Carlos Huerta: 214‐749‐2721 (DFW International Airport, Cypress Waters and Coppell)
- Rosa Rosteet: 214‐749‐2522 (Addison and Carrollton)
Keeping the community involved in the process is of paramount importance to DART. We want to ensure the North Texans who will benefit from the newest addition to public transit in our area have as much input as possible to ensure a system that works for everyone.