You spoke. We listened.
DART’s new bus service changes took place Aug. 12 as a direct result of feedback from riders like you. The agency reworked almost half of its bus routes to make your commute faster and easier. Read on to see how the new changes transform the way you move.
Better Cross-Town Service
- More direct routes with fewer stops, including Express Routes.
- Expansion of GoLink zones to include Paul Quinn College and Collin College-Spring Creek Campus.
- Addition of five new Core Frequency Routes. That now makes seven total.
- Expanded weekday and weekend hours.
More On-Time Service
- DART added 41 new buses to its schedule to provide more on-time service.
- New bus-to-bus and bus-to-rail connections make transferring easier.