Join DART for a series of community meetings in July and August to review the progress of the Cotton Belt Regional Rail Project. At each meeting, the design-build contractor will be on hand to outline the latest developments and answer your questions.
The Cotton Belt Regional Rail Project will provide rail service along the 26-mile Cotton Belt Corridor from DFW International Airport to Plano.
Presentations during these meetings include:
- Updated project drawings showing track configurations and station layout.
- Status of track grade separations (bridges).
- Station art and design progress.
- Design-builder’s early design and construction schedule.
- General summary of project information.
- Identification of contacts for frequently asked questions and community concerns.
Community Meetings Schedule:
Monday, July 22, 6:30 p.m.
1509 H Ave.
Plano TX 75074
Wednesday, July 31, 6:30 p.m.
Crosby Recreation Center – Elm Fork Room
1610 E. Crosby Rd. Carrollton TX 75006
Tuesday, Aug. 6, 6:30 p.m.
The Sound at Cypress Waters – Town Hall (second floor)
3111 Olympus Blvd., Dallas TX 75019
Thursday, Aug. 15, 6:30 p.m.
Shelton School & Evaluation Center
15720 Hillcrest Rd. Dallas, TX 75248
Learn more about the Cotton Belt Regional Rail Project at DART.org/plus.