What is GoLink?
GoLink is DART’s personalized, on-demand, curb-to-curb service, when and where you need it. You can take it to work, run errands or connect to other DART services.
Where does DART offer the GoLink service?
GoLink operates in the Inland Port, Kleberg and Rylie areas of southern Dallas; in the Legacy/Legacy West, Far North Plano and North Central Plano/Chase Oaks areas of Plano; and in Rowlett.
Beginning March 25, the service will expand to Farmers Branch, Glenn Heights, Lake Highlands, Lakewood, North Dallas and Park Cities.
How do I schedule at ride on GoLink?
- Download DART’s free GoPass app from the App Store or Google Play. Already have the app? Update to the latest version so you can begin booking trips.
- Select “Plan” within the app and enter your location and destination information.
- Choose your desired trip option – GoLink will appear as a choice if it is available for your itinerary. Then, continue the booking process in the app.
- Purchase a pass within the app, if you don’t already have one.
What if I don’t have a smartphone?
You can book your trip by calling 214-452-1827.
Note: Phone reservations must be made at least 30 minutes in advance. Reservations are accepted Monday-Friday, 4 a.m.-8 p.m.
What are some tips for a smooth ride on GoLink?
- Enter your current location and desired destination, either with our app or by calling 214-452-1827.
- Be ready. Vans depart briefly after arriving at the pick-up point.
- All GoLink vehicles meet ADA requirements, offering wheelchair lifts or ramps to accommodate riders with disabilities. Riders with disabilities may bring service animals on board.
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a fare-paying adult.
- Need to cancel a trip? Let us know before the van arrives, either via the app or by phone.
What are GoLink’s hours of operation?
GoLink’s hours of operation vary by zone, so visit DART.org/GoLink to find the schedule information for your area. GoLink does not operate on Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
How much does it cost to ride GoLink?
- Ride GoLink at no additional cost with any valid DART fare.
- GoLink only offers Day Passes for sale on board.
- Visit DART.org/fares to learn about available pass types.
How do I get more information about GoLink and GoPass?
For more information about GoLink, visit DART.org/GoLink. For information about the free GoPass mobile app, visit GoPass.org. You can call DART Customer Information at 214-979-1111 to learn about both services.