DART and the Trinity Railway Express offer a hassle-free trip to the AT&T Red River Showdown, where the Texas Longhorns and the Oklahoma Sooners go head-to-head Saturday, Oct. 6.
Kickoff begins at 11 a.m., so plan for a smooth experience. The TRE and DART make game day easy. With more service to accommodate football fans, you won’t miss a minute of the gridiron action.
Going to the Cotton Bowl
Just ride the TRE to Victory Station. At Victory Station, you can transfer to a shuttle bus to complete your trip to the fairgrounds.
For complete TRE schedule information, visit trinityrailwayexpress.org.
When you’re ready to head home, simply reverse your trip and return the same way you came. Be sure to note the departure time of the last TRE train to Fort Worth. On Saturday, Oct. 6, the schedule is as follows:
11:30 p.m. from Union Station and 11:35 p.m. from Victory Station. (Last Green Line train to connect to the last TRE train from Victory Station is 11:08 p.m. from MLK, Jr. Station and 11:11 p.m. from Fair Park Station.)
Keys to a Winning Trip
Please follow this game plan to make the most of the AT&T Red River Showdown:
1. Rely on our staff to coach you: Staff will be at key stations to help you buy tickets and make connections.
2. Make GoPass® your top choice: Save time by buying in advance with our free app, available in the App Store and on Google Play.
3. Activate, activate, activate: Be sure to activate your GoPass ticket before you board.
4. Go old school: Don’t have the app? Purchase a pass from a ticket vending machine at the station.
5. Sign up for alerts: DART alerts keep you in the know, on the go! To sign up, just text DARTTXOU to 41411.
6. Park it: Free parking is available at many DART facilities. See a complete list here.
7. Run the spread: Spread out along the platform as your train approaches and use all available doors for boarding.
8. Pass it along: Know friends going to the fair but not the game? Tell them to get $2 off fair admission with the GoPass app.
9. Start early: To ensure you’re in your seat for the kickoff, allow extra time and take advantage of early transit service.
We hope you enjoy the ride and, just as importantly, we hope you enjoy the game!