Labor Day marks the unofficial end of summer in the U.S. and is celebrated with parades, barbecues, shopping and trips.
DART will operate on a different schedule this Labor Day, Monday., Sept. 3. Familiarize yourself with the changes to make sure you arrive at your destinations safely.
DART’s Labor Day Schedule:
- DART bus, light rail and Dallas Streetcar services will follow a Sunday schedule.
- The Trinity Railway Express commuter rail will not operate.
- DART’s administrative offices, Customer Care Center and Lost & Found will be closed.
- Customers with questions about schedules can contact DART’s Customer Information Center at 214-979-1111 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- DART Paratransit services for customers with disabilities will operate on a Saturday schedule. The Paratransit Scheduling Center will be closed on Labor Day. Customers may call Thurs., Aug.30, to book their trips through Mon., Sept.3, and Fri., Aug. 31, to book their trips through Wed., Sept. 5. Customers may call Tues., Sept. 4, to book trips through Thurs., Sept. 6. X-Press Booking, Web Booking and voicemail will also be available.
Find more route and schedule information at www.DART.org.