Discover ways to improve the planet and ride DART to EarthX April 20-22 at Fair Park.
We’ve created an EarthX travel guide to make your trip to progress in environmental stewardship and sustainability a breeze:
1. Plan your trip with mobile tools
Riding DART to the EarthX is easier when you use our mobile travel tools:
- Use DART’s GoPass app to buy your transit passes in advance, but don’t activate them until the day you go to the event. The app features travel tools such as the trip planner, Where’s My Bus® and Where’s My TrainSM locators, links to ride-sharing services and travel alerts.
- Our Twitter alerts page offers real-time information. Follow our updates at @DARTalerts.
- M.DART.org – DART’s Mobile Site – has a trip planner, bus and train locators, rider alerts and point-to-point schedules.
- Call the Customer Information Center at 214-979-1111 seven days a week. Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2. Use the whole train when boarding
It’s natural to want to get on at the closest door – that’s why some sections are often more crowded. Stretch out a little! Look for the doors without a line. And don’t forget, the center section of each vehicle has low floors that are level with the platform – perfect for riders with strollers, wagons, wheelchairs, walkers or other mobility devices.
3. Use MLK, Jr. Station, too
Most DART riders understand they can ride DART’s Green Line to Fair Park Station and the entrance gates to Fair Park lie steps away. But, MLK, Jr. Station also serves Fair Park at Gate 6, near Cotton Bowl Stadium. From downtown Dallas, take the Green Line with signs that read BUCKNER, LAWNVIEW or FAIR PARK.
4. Park free at a DART station
Skip the hassle and expense of parking at Fair Park. Park for free at any DART transit center and rail station with park-and-ride parking lots. Find locations at DART.org.
We hope these helpful tips make your EartnX visit a fun adventure!