The last day of the State Fair of Texas is Sunday, Oct. 22. If you haven’t yet made it to Fair Park, time is running out to enjoy all the rides, midway games, shows, concerts, exhibits and food you can imagine!
For some lucky North Texans, DART staff was out on the system today and yesterday giving away – at random – free State Fair of Texas admission tickets.
Don’t worry, there’s still a chance for you to win four State Fair tickets today. Just head on over to our Facebook page and tell us what you love most about the State Fair of Texas in the comments section of this Facebook post for a chance to win four tickets. Winners chosen by 3 p.m. today.
To make your State Fair trip a breeze, here are some helpful travel tips:
- Use the GoPass®app to buy your transit pass in advance: DON’T activate them until the day you go to the fair. If you miss out on the free State Fair tickets, you can buy them at a discount on the GoPass app.
- Know the fares: Make sure you’re buying the right transit pass.
- Take advantage of free parking available at many DART stations.
- Get on the Green Line: Wherever you start your journey, you’ll want to make your way to Downtown Dallas and transfer to the Green Line, which serves Fair Park Station and MLK, Jr. Station.
- The center car of every DART Rail vehicle is a low-floor section that offers level boarding perfect for fairgoers with strollers, walkers, wheelchairs or other mobility devices.
Learn more at DART.org/StateFair.