If we look back over the past year, we have made a lot of progress in determining just what the downtown rail alignment will look like, where it will go, and how DART will proceed in planning and building the D2 Subway. We still have work to do, but we’re coming up on the critical milestone of finalizing a Locally Preferred Alternative (LPA).
DART understands there is a lot of interest in the D2 Subway and where the alignment will go; therefore, we thought we’d take the D2 Subway conversation online. Our experts will be answering the questions you may have about where we are in the process, project updates, or the alignment itself.
Here are the details:
- What? This is an opportunity for you to participate in the ongoing conversation that is happening surrounding the D2 Subway! That’s right, DART is hosting a D2 Subway Facebook Live Event to discuss updates and address questions about the project and the LPA.
- Where? Log in to Facebook and find our page. In addition, follow the hashtag #Get2KnowD2 for real-time updates!
- When? Thursday, June 22 at 12PM CDT
- Why? As the D2 Subway will impact North Texas, DART believes it’s important to have open and meaningful conversations with the folks of North Texas to discuss the road ahead for the project, address questions or concerns, and provide a look into which LPA options will best serve the region.
- How do I participate? If you’d like to ask the D2 Subway Team a question about the project or a LPA, use the hashtag #Get2KnowD2. We’ll be answering questions during the live event!
We’re committed to ensuring the public is involved in the D2 Subway process every step of the way, so mark your calendars and tune in on June 22!