The State Fair of Texas® will be over before you know it, ride DART’s Green Line to Fair Park so you don’t miss any of the fun.
The Green Line arrives front and center at the fairground’s main entrance, giving you direct access to all the fair festivities. You also can ride the Green Line to MLK, Jr. Station located south of R.B. Cullum Boulevard and convenient to the Gate 6 entrance and the Cotton Bowl Stadium.
DART’s helping you navigate to all the fair fun with the following service changes:
- Extra Green Line trains between Victory and Lawnview stations from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. weekdays and 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekends; all trips will feature 3-car trains.
- Orange Line extended to Parker Road on all trips, weekdays and weekends.
- Added Green and Blue line service after 7 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
- Extra buses on Routes 60 and 409 Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
- Trinity Railway Express (TRE) will operate on all four Sundays during the fair.
DART makes your fair adventure easy to get to with the GoPass℠ app. Use the app to purchase both your State Fair of Texas general admission tickets and DART transit passes. You can save $2 off State Fair of Texas admission when you use the app. Set up your GoPass account, buy your tickets in advance, but DON’T activate them until the day you use them. The app is free through the Google Play store or the App Store.
For more information, visit DART.org/StateFair or call DART Customer Service at 214-979-1111.