DART is in the process of updating the transit system plan to the year 2040 to guide future projects and programs. The 2040 Transit System Plan is being developed in phases. Phase 1 focused on the bus network through a Comprehensive Operations Analysis (COA) effort in order to identify potential improvements to benefit our customers and build ridership. Phase 2 will evaluate longer-term projects and programs, integrate the Phase 1 bus recommendations, and identify regional expansion opportunities beyond the DART Service Area.
We encourage you to attend one of the Community Meetings to:
• Review the draft bus recommendations from the 2040 Phase 1 effort
• Provide your input on needs, opportunities and potential projects and programs to consider during the Phase 2 process.
1. Monday, March 21, 6:30 PM — Gale Fields Recreation Center (1701 Dairy Road, Garland)
2. Wednesday, March 23, Noon — DART Board Room (1401 Pacific Avenue, Dallas)
3. Wednesday, March 23, 6:30 PM — Eastfield College Pleasant Grove Campus (802 South Buckner, Dallas)
4. Thursday, March 24, 6:30 PM — Addison Conference Centre (15650 Addison Rd, Addison)
5. Tuesday, March 29, 6:30 PM — West Dallas Multipurpose Center (2828 Fish Trap Road, Dallas)
6. Wednesday, March 30, 6:30 PM — Hampton Illinois Library (2951 S Hampton Road, Dallas)
7. Thursday, March 31, Noon — Urban Towers (222 W. Las Colinas Blvd, Irving)
Can’t make a meeting? Visit www.DART.org/2040 for more ways to stay informed and get involved.