DART and the Dallas Zoo are giving patrons the chance to save more than 40 percent off general admission tickets to the Dallas Zoo this Saturday, which also includes access to the Safari Nights concert featuring Beatles tribute band A Hard Night’s Day.
More than 160,000 area transit riders have downloaded GoPass to buy DART, DCTA and The T transit passes, but now you’ll have the opportunity to buy your zoo tickets with the same application.
Tickets will be available through the app for $8, which is more than a 40-percent off the price at the gate. Click below to learn more and see how to buy the tickets.
1. Open up the application and select Buy Tickets. If you have not used GoPass before, please download it from the Google Play or Apple App stores. Visit GoPass.biz for more information on how to download and use the app. If you’re already a GoPass user, please make sure you’ve updated to the latest version of the app.
2. Select Special Events from the list of agencies.
3. Select Safari Nights from the list of special events.
4. Select how many tickets you would like to purchase. Please note that you can also purchase your Day Pass transit tickets to get you to the zoo on the same screen.
5. Complete the purchase!
6. When you arrive at the Zoo, open GoPass, select My Tickets and be ready to show your purchased pass(es) when entering the zoo.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I have to ride DART to buy the discounted general admission tickets to the zoo?
No. We’ve separated transit passes and zoo tickets through the buying process for those that have DART passes already or those opting to not ride DART. Although, DART is one of the most convenient ways to get to the zoo. We drop you off right at the front door!
When can I use the GoPass Dallas Zoo ticket?
The ticket is valid for July 5 only and can be redeemed any time during the day. You do not have to attend the Safari Nights concert to use the discounted GoPass zoo ticket. Zoo hours that day are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m and the concert begins after 5 p.m.
Can I buy multiple zoo or transit tickets from one phone?
Yes! Buy all of your family’s tickets from one device. At the entry gate you’ll just be required to show all of your tickets for entry.
Does my zoo ticket also allow me to ride DART?
No, please purchase your zoo general admission tickets and DART Day Pass transit tickets separately within the app.
Help, I’m having problems buying my tickets with GoPass!
Please contact the DART’s support line at 214-979-1111 for assistance.