Update, 1:30 p.m.:
DART Rail is back on schedule.
Update, 11:30 a.m.:
Crews have completed repairs to the power system in downtown Dallas and trains will resume operation shortly. Please note that backups from this downtime may cause delays throughout the system until early afternoon. We thank you for your continued patience.
DART passengers traveling to and through downtown Dallas will experience delays and temporary stoppages in service as crews work to repair a catenary power pole that was struck early this morning by a semi-truck.
Beginning at 9 a.m.:
• Southbound Red and Blue Line trains will stop at Pearl Station.
• Southbound Orange Line trains will stop at Mockingbird Station. Passengers should transfer to a Red or Blue Line train to Pearl Station.
• Northbound Red and Blue Line trains will stop at West End Station.
• Southbound Green and LBJ/Central-bound Orange Line trains will stop at Victory Station.
• Northbound Green Line trains will stop at Deep Ellum Station.
Eastbound and westbound bus bridges will be in place between Victory and Deep Ellum stations with stops at West End, Akard and St. Paul stations.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
At approximately 5:50 a.m., a westbound semi-truck made a right turn off of Pacific Ave onto Griffin St. The turn was made too sharply and the load behind the semi struck one of DART’s catenary poles that supplies power to the DART Rail.
Throughout the morning, DART trains were able to pass by the accident slowly, but to repair the power pole crews will need to shut down both tracks through downtown Dallas temporarily.
Find live updates as service is restored on our @dartalerts Twitter account.